Personal data processing policy
CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We consider IMPORTANT ensuring the right to personal data protection, so we will direct our efforts to your data processing in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and any other legislation applicable in the territory of Romania.
Who we are and how to contact us
I am Rodica Obancea – Coach (Legal Entity) and I am open to hearing your views and to provide you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data. I encourage you to contact me directly in relation to data protection to the e-mail address or by post or courier at: 1 Decembrie Commune, 13, no. 17, Ilfov county – with the mention: in the attention of Rodica Obancea Coach, responsible for data protection.
Which categories of personal data we process
Generally, we collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide. For example, we receive information from you as follows: when making a reservation for a coaching session (on page http://rodicaobancea.ro/rezerva-sesiune/ ), you submit: first and last name, city, address -mail, phone number to contact you for the required coaching session; when you sign up for my newsletter, http://rodicaobancea.ro , you provide the same information. We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data of minors under the age of 16.
What are the purposes and basis of the processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
To get information about coaching services and to implement these services.
This general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
- a) Providing support services. b) Providing answers to your questions about projects of interest to you and my coaching services or partners. c) Buying a service from my partners.
Processing your data for these purposes, is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and me or my partners as legal entities. Also, certain processing underlying these purposes is required by applicable law, including tax and accounting legislation.
To improve the service and relevance of the resources I deliver
I always want to offer you the best online experience for both information and when booking a coaching session. For this, I can collect and use certain information about your user behavior, may invite you to fill out satisfaction queries. I base these activities on my legitimate interest in carrying out activities relevant to your personal and professional development goals, always taking care of your rights and freedoms. not to be affected.
My intention is to keep you informed about the best development opportunities for the resources that interest you. In this regard, I can send you any type of message (such as e-mail, SMS, telephone) containing general and thematic information, information about resources similar or complementary to those you have accessed, information on the news of coaching services and programs, as well as other commercial communications such as my own projects. In order to provide you with information of interest, we may use certain data about your behavior as a user of the site. We always ensure that this processing is done with due respect for your rights and freedoms and that decisions taken thereon have no legal effect on you and do not affect you to a significant extent. In most cases, I am setting up marketing communications on your prior consent.
You can change your mind and you can withdraw your consent at any time by:
- a) Access the unsubscribe link displayed in the messages you receive from me
- b) Contacting me using the contact details described above. You can always ask me, by the means described above, to stop processing your personal data for promotional purposes, and I will follow your request within 48 hours of your request.
To defend our legitimate interests
There may be situations in which I will use or transmit information to protect my rights and activity. These may include:
- a) Measures to protect the website and users of the platform rodicaobancea.ro against cyber attacks
- b) Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to the competent public authorities;
- c) Measures to manage various other risks.
The underlying theme of these types of processing is my legitimate interest in protecting my coaching practice, being understood to assure me that all the measures they take guarantee a balance between my interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms. Also, in some cases, I base my processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to safeguard the goods and values provided by the applicable law in this matter.
How long do we keep your personal data
As a general rule, I will store your personal data as long as it is necessary to implement the desired coaching service or, in the case of the newsletter, until you choose to unsubscribe. You may request the deletion of certain information or your removal from the database at any time, and I will respond to these requests, subject to the storage of certain information, including after deletion, in situations where applicable law or legitimate interests impose it.
To whom we send your personal data
As the case may be, we may transmit or give you access to certain personal data of your following categories of recipients:
– courier service providers;
– payment / banking service providers;
– other companies with whom we can develop joint training and training programs for all professionals enrolled on this basis to get information from me. If I have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interest, we can also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We protect the security of your personal data
I am committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to technical standards, using the wordpress platform to build the website.
Despite the steps taken to protect your personal data, I point out that the transmission of information via the Internet in general or via other public networks is not completely secure, with the risk that data may be seen and used by third parties unauthorized. I can not be responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under my control.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a series of rights in relation to your personal data. You can request access to your data, correct any mistakes in my files and / or you can oppose the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise your right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to appeal to the courts. As the case may be, you also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict your data processing and the right to portability of the data.
More information about each of these rights can be obtained by reviewing the table below.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact me using the contact details listed above. Please keep in mind the following if you want to exercise these rights:
I take seriously the confidentiality of all records that contain personal data. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such records using the email address you submitted to us. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information to confirm your identity.
I will not apply for a fee to exercise any right in your personal data, unless your request for access to information is groundless, repetitive or excessive. We will inform you of any fees applied before you settle your claim.
I intent to respond to any valid requests within 48 hours of working days, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made more requests, in which case we will respond within maximum a calendar month. I’ll let you know if we’ll need more than 48 hours. I might ask if you can tell me exactly what you want to receive or what you worry about. This will help me to act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
Rights of third parties
I do not have to respect an application if it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other people concerned.
You can ask me:
- to confirm that I process your personal data;
- to provide a copy of this data;
- to provide you with other information about your personal data, such as what I have, what I use, who I disclose to them, whether I transfer them and how I protect them, how long I keep them, what rights you have, how you can make a complaint from where we obtained your data to the extent that information has not already been provided to you through this information.
You can ask me to rectify or complete your personal data inaccurate or incomplete.
We may try to verify the accuracy of the data before correcting it.
Delete the data
You can ask me to delete your personal data, but only if:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or
- You have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing is based on consent); or
- you have a legal right to oppose you; or
- they have been illegally processed; or
- I have a legal obligation to do so.
I do not have to comply with your request for deletion of your personal data if processing your personal data is required:
- to comply with a legal obligation; or
- for finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
There are certain other circumstances in which we are not obliged to comply with your request for data deletion, although these are the most likely circumstances in which we may refuse this request
Restriction of data processing
You can ask me to restrict the processing of personal data, but only if:
- their accuracy is being challenged to allow us to verify their accuracy; or
- processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted; or
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
- You exercised the right to oppose you, and checking whether our rights prevail is in progress.
I may continue to use your personal data following a restriction request if:
- I have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or secure the defense of a right in court; or
- To protect the rights of Rodica Obancea Coach or any other physical or legal person.
You can ask me to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, or you can request it to be “ported” directly to another data operator, but in each case only if:
- processing is based on your consent or on the conclusion or performance of a contract with you and
- processing is done by automatic means.
You can oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data on the basis of my legitimate interest, if you believe that your fundamental rights and liberties prevail over this interest.
You may also oppose your processing of your data for the purpose of direct promotion at any time, without giving any reason, in which case we will cease processing as soon as possible.
Making automated decisions
You can ask that you will not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision:
- produces legal effects on you; or
- It affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
This right does not apply if the decision taken following automatic decision-making:
- I need to conclude or run a contract with you;
- it is authorized by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms; or
- rely on your explicit consent.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the data protection supervisory authority’s contact data is as follows:
The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
Avenue G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
WE INVITE YOU TO NOTIFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will do our best to resolve any issues amicably. So I would like to remind you that you can contact me at any time as the Data Protection Officer by sending your request to the contacts below.
CONTACT FOR DATA CONFIDENTIALITY QUESTIONS:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via post or courier at the following address: Comuna 1 Decembrie Str.13, nr 17, judet Ilfov – specify that it is in attention of GDPR responsible Rodica Obancea Coach